[melbourne-pug] Looking for a startup cofounder to shake up the IT recruitment industry.

Mark Angrish mark.angrish at innerloop.io
Tue Oct 8 04:08:01 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I always end up missing these events but I am going to do my
best to make the November one!

I've been looking for a cofounder for several months and I thought since I *
_am_* using python I may as well ask you guys (and girls!) if any of you
are interested in joining me in trying to revolutionise the IT recruitment
industry!

My product basically works like a giant semantic graph which matches a
candidate's likes, dislikes, interests and existing skills etc. with jobs.
 However it does this in a way where candidate anonymity is protected and
all without CV's or job descriptions. Think of it like eHarmony but for IT
jobs. And all of it is free.

I'm looking for someone to lead more on the technical side while I focus
more on the product (but i'd still be coding too) with the view of going to
raise funds in San Francisco in the next month or two and then to shift the
company there within 3-4 months.

If you are interested in the stack I'm using it's:
- AngularJs
- Flask
- Neo4J

all deployed on to Heroku.

At this stage you would only get sweat equity with salary once we raise
funds. Australia isn't that well versed in startups and most people in
established jobs think doing one is kind of crazy (http://blog.innerloop.io/)
so that's exactly what I'm looking for; someone who is slightly crazy!

If you think you might be up for it and fancy hacking on some code to see
how we would gel just hit me back or if you know someone who might be
interested please feel free to pass it on! Ultimately I'm just looking for
a good technologist.. so people from other languages are also welcome!

If you want to know more about me you can stalk me at:
www.linkedin.com/in/mark.angrish.

Thanks for reading!

::mark