[melbourne-pug] Talks for MPUG meeting tomorrow Monday, 4 April, at 6:00?

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Mon Mar 4 12:24:19 CET 2013

That went well!

Thanks to everyone who showed up, to all the presenters who scrambled to
prepare a talk on such short notice, and to inspire9's superb peoples for
putting us up.

Reminder: next session is Monday, 1st April. No Fool's joke, despite the
long weekend and the close encounter with Easter, the Melbourne Python
Users Group will assemble again at Inspire9.

If you have ideas for presentations, or want to volunteer a colleague,
please write to the list.

Cheers,