[melbourne-pug] "Introduction to Programming with Python" from Open Tech School

Mike Rezny mikerezny at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 24 07:58:53 CET 2013

Hi Martin,
unless I am mistaken, this course is "Introduction to Computer Science and Programming"
and uses the book by John Guttag, Introduction to Computation and Programming Using
	Python.
So it would appear to be another "Introduction to programming using Python"

I don't believe it is a course or book on Scientific Programming using Python
since it does not appear to cover numpy, scipy, or matplotlib. Also courses
in Scientific Programming generally expect that the reader has some familiarity
with basic programming.

regards
Mike