[melbourne-pug] Python Web Developer: Scorsby

Michael Gardner mickgardner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:44:06 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I'm Michael Gardner. I work for the Transcity Group in Scoresby.

I wanted to let you all know of a python web developer position we have
available.

http://www.seek.com.au/Job/mid-level-python-web-developer-full-time/in/melbourne-melbourne/24270709

(read details below)

Thanks

Michael Gardner
m: 0448558452
-----------------------------
We have an exciting new Python based asset management web project for
use within Australia and around the world that needs talented Python web
developers. The project will include use of multiple languages, a mobile
web version for tablets and mapping / GIS.

You will be responsible for helping to design and implement the project
while reporting to the Software Development manager.

Required Experience:
* 3 years in Python web development
* HTML, CSS, JQuery
* SQL

Highly Regarded Skills:

* Python web frameworks experience
* Client Side MVC experience (AngularJS)
* Experience with message and task queues
* Development with and on Linux.
* Setting up development environments on Linux
* Functional and Unit testing
* Version control with Git/Mercurial
* Bug Tracking
* Applying agile development methods

This role requires a confident experienced individual who is able to
work with an existing team of developers. As such, you will need to have
excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.

Please email your resume to michaelg at transcitygroup.com.au

No recruiters please.

Transcity is a leading manufacturer and R&D company in the gaming and
wagering industry.

http://www.transcitygroup.com.au