[melbourne-pug] Next MPUG meeting is next Monday!

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 07:19:10 CEST 2012

Hi all,

The next meeting is rolling around next Monday, the 1st of October at 6PM!

It'll be at Inspire9 as usual, with pizza (please bring $10 to throw
in the hat) and beer (please throw your $5 into the Inspire9 kitty)
afterwards.

We'll have the usual odd mix of talks, as presented by YOU :-)

Please sign up your talk ideas on the wiki at http://j.mp/mpug

I would be happy to give my talk "Message Queueing from an MQ noob's
perspective" which I presented at PyCon AU in the room that wasn't
recorded. It's 25 minutes long, and talks about RabbitMQ and related
technologies Pythonic. Shorter duration if heckled enough or the pizza
arrives :-)

Maps, details at http://j.mp/mpug - the source of all information MPUGish.

    Richard