[melbourne-pug] Software Freedom Day: Saturday September 15

David Crisp dcrisp at netspace.net.au
Fri Sep 7 00:04:47 CEST 2012

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012, Anthony Briggs wrote:

> On 6 September 2012 09:16, Tennessee Leeuwenburg <tleeuwenburg at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au>wrote:
>>
>>> William ML Leslie <william.leslie.ttg at gmail.com> writes:
>>>
>>> All the information about the announcement should be in the body, of
>>> course. Always write the body of your message as a self-contained text,
>>> not dependent on the Subject.
>>>
> Or, you know, just go look at the website... ;)

NO NO NO NO NO!!!  If you send an email with an announcement in it you
should have ALL the details of the announcement in the email,   who, what,
where, when, why, how etc..

If there are details missing (such as location or date or time) then the
announcement is incomplete and deserves to get ignored.

I should not have to go to a website for further details about your event.

Regards,
David