[melbourne-pug] [JOB] Senior Dev role | Melbourne

Julien Viard | 10collective julien at 10collective.com.au
Tue May 1 05:55:40 CEST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to share the advert below - anyone interested?

This also could be a contract - feel free to talk to me!

Cheers,

Julien

http://10collective.com.au/jobs/python-developer-m2583/

The most exciting start up in Australia is looking for a Python Developer to join their senior team and keep developing and improving their online softwares. Immediate start would be good!

·       Inner northern suburb

·       Seriously awesome products and software

·       Up to $110K + Super

My client is a VC funded Australian start up working on a series of large online search products. The way they work, the quality of their staff, the quality of their code and their vision have made it such that major worldwide technology companies are now looking at them as the next big thing. Trust me, it’s gonna be huge!

As part of the development team, you will be responsible for writing code of the highest quality, you will understand the big picture and make sure that what you write is reusable, scalable and recognised as world class quality.

Bullet lists are awesome, so here’s what I’m looking for:

·       At least 3 years commercial experience as a software engineer

·       Advanced skills in Python and web frameworks such as Flask, Celery, Kombu, SQLAlchemy etc.

·       Experience with both SQL and key values stores

·       Experience with search engines, such as Solr/Lucene/Elasticsearch

·       Experience with greenlet frameworks such as Eventlet / Gevent

·       Experience with message queues and pub / sub architecture
Sometimes, the cherry on the cake is better than the cake itself, so you might also have:
·       Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
·       Experience in Bash, Git, Amazon Web Services, etc.
·       Experience implementing machine learning algorithms

If you’re looking for a corporate environment where you can be a number and hide behind your desk, this isn’t a role for you. But if you’re looking for a great role working on something big that matters with a bunch of very talented people, a company culture that rewards awesome and hard work, a great salary and again, a freaking amazing product, then I reckon we should talk. Now is the time to hit the apply button and send your resume to enquiries at 10collective.com.au quoting Ref #M2583. if you’d like to hear more, you can always give Julien a call on 03 9935 9409 for a confidential chat.

Cheers,
Julien

Julien Viard
Consultant

ph:	03 9935 9409
m: 	0403 648 687
e:	julien at 10collective.com.au
w:	www.10collective.com.au
h:	Level 2, Suite B, 274 Brunswick St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065