[melbourne-pug] finding an internship

Rick Lee leerick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 03:21:45 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I just realized that this would be the best group to ask about my situation.

I have been learning Python and getting my feet wet with Django over the
past couple of months.  I've reached a point where getting an internship
would definitely accelerate my learning and experience.  I'd love to find a
small to medium sized startup-style company to intern with.  I'm most
interested in web development but could find valuable experience in most
fields I reckon. I'd be looking for anything from part time to full time
for a couple of months.

Any ideas of who I could contact that fits this description?  I've looked
around a bit but I've had a hard time finding companies working with Python
as their main development language in Melbourne.

Thoughts? Opinions? Two cents?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Rick

PS: I'm a late bloomer in the dev scene but have some business management
experience under my belt if that helps at all.