[melbourne-pug] MPUG meeting notes

Graeme Cross gcross at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 5 14:49:19 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012, at 03:47 PM, Richard Jones wrote:
> The next meeting, next Monday, is the last one before PyCon AU in Hobart!
>
> We'll be meeting at Inspire9 in Richmond, from 6PM - details at
> http://j.mp/mpug

Hi all.

I usually take notes at each MPUG meeting and I've actually started
blogging them, so that (a) I have a record of what was discussed and (b)
people who don't get to MPUG meetings don't miss out completely.

I've put up my notes from the last two meetings. I have notes for the
rest of the meetings this year and will aim to post them over the next
month or so.

    June: http://www.curiousvenn.com/?p=17

    July: http://www.curiousvenn.com/?p=47

The usual caveats: the notes aren't meant to be a 100% complete
transcript (far from it) and any mistakes are more likely to be mine
than the original speaker's.

Regards
Graeme