[melbourne-pug] Next meeting: Monday the 3rd of October

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Thu Sep 29 04:13:09 CEST 2011

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, but I wanted to share this
with the group:

A Mandelbrot renderer written in obfuscated Python. Proof that you can
write C in any language (even Python), but also a tour de force,
considering that its author manages to arbitrarily arrange the code in
a pretty picture of a Mandelbrot set. This kind of code-as-ascii-art
is common practice in languages like Perl, but rarer and far from
trivial to accomplish in a language with meaningful indentation like
Python.

Enjoy!

http://preshing.com/20110926/high-resolution-mandelbrot-in-obfuscated-python