[melbourne-pug] Python Contract Opportunity - 6 months - Melb CBD

Rod Favola rod.favola at pra.com.au
Thu Oct 6 08:03:45 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Hoping to catch anyone who may be looking for a change of work or in between jobs.

Opportunity:

*         Python Developer

*         4 years + commercial experience developing with Python and related technologies

*         6 month contract with view to extension or perm

*         Good $$

*         Melbourne CBD

*         Immediate start

For more in-depth information please email or phone me and I'll give you the full run down.

I don't advertise my jobs on Seek. As a first point of action I advertise them on LinkedIn  in my personal and other networks. Please feel free to find me on LinkedIn and connect with me as I do have Python jobs come up regularly and am more than happy to keep in touch in future. http://au.linkedin.com/in/rodfavola

If it's not for you at the moment perhaps you could recommend your friend.

Thanks in advance :)

Best Regards,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC8449.3FADB710]

Rod Favola :: Associate Consultant
PRA :: Level 13/356 Collins St Melbourne VIC 3000<http://www.pra.com.au/PRA/client/GeneralContent/c_singleDynamicPage.jsp?pageName=Contact%20Us#Melbourne>
P: 03 8637 3337
F: 03 8637 3330
www.pra.com.au<http://www.pra.com.au/>
Results through Connectivity, Participation and Knowledge
Sydney :: Melbourne :: Brisbane :: Perth

[cid:image002.png at 01CC8449.3FADB710]<http://au.linkedin.com/in/rodfavola>

Good People know Good People...Recommend a Friend. Should you refer a friend or current/former colleague to a Consultant at PRA that results in them being placed in a position (must complete 3 months) we will be very happy to present you with $200 worth of vouchers for a retailer of your choice. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can provide, or the sets of vouchers you can receive.

Click here for our email disclaimer<http://www.pra.com.au/PRA/client/GeneralContent/c_singleDynamicPage.jsp?pageName=email%20disclaimer%20page>

P Please consider the environment before printing