[melbourne-pug] Job: Python developer

Marc Brady mbrady at orbital8.com.au
Wed May 11 07:18:41 CEST 2011

Hi all,

We’re a small IT services business, that develops niche software for
engineering, technical and scientific industries.

We have a contract role for an experienced Python developer.  The role is a
3 month contract, on-site in Melbourne, preferably at least 5 years
experience for an immediate start.  Attractive rates.

Whilst the role is essentially a programming role, I’m looking for someone
who is proactive and comfortable providing some basic mentoring to other
team members as required.

Contact:

Marc Brady

Orbital8