[melbourne-pug] Fwd: Re: Upcoming Django conference in Asia Pacific

Ryan Verner ryan at uanywhere.com.au
Wed Jun 22 13:49:37 CEST 2011

I suspect it was a partially tongue-in-cheek response that was meant to be offlis... ooh, look, shiny!

In all seriousness; yes, I'd be interested in a AU Djangocon, but I'd like to see Pycon AU grow first as I suspect there is more harm in segregating into separate conferences than running two of them at this point; the Django crowd seemed well catered for at last years conference.  (I'd probably go to both, though, particularly if they were some months apart...)