[melbourne-pug] multi threaded/process web apps

Rory Hart hartror at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 04:50:42 CEST 2011

What are your requirements?

It sounds like what you might be wanting to do is do some processing that is
currently tying up your web server for long periods of time.

If that is the case I would suggest any of the big python web frameworks and
Celery (http://celeryproject.org/) which is a task queue and has
integrations with many of the frameworks.

Rory