[melbourne-pug] Looking for eastern states Python training

Ed Schofield edschofield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:00:59 CEST 2010

Hi Jervis,

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Jervis Whitley <jervisau at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone recommend a company that provides Python training for beginner to
> intermediate programmers? The company should be based in either Brisbane,
> Sydney or Melbourne.
> I didn't want to leave this question without first describing the kinds of
> areas the ideal course would be focused on. The engineers work using Python
> to read input from csv (comma separated value) files or other text files or
> even a settings.py type file and then using this product's API, interact
> with a model of the electrical power system. They then read the results out
> using the API and put them in csv files for further manual analysis.

We run great training courses at Python Charmers. :) We are currently
running a series of training courses for the Bureau of Meteorology in
Melbourne and Canberra, with very similar course content to the topics
you mentioned. The feedback on these courses has been excellent.

Our website is:

http://pythoncharmers.com

You're very welcome to contact me off-list at ed at pythoncharmers.com.

Cheers,