[melbourne-pug] Freelance Needed for Web Application/ Software Developer ASAP (Melbourne)

Jason Picknell picknellblewitt at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 13 21:56:53 CET 2010

I am seeking an applicant to help with a new project to develop a back end
database / software application for online retail websites.
Creative input will be yours towards engineering / design (excluding
graphics) and development
The project will require you to:

*

	Come up with a Designed Application Database - I.E Plug In with
Rates Calculator
*

	Software Design / Development
*

	Transport Carrier integrations using existing API's for Auspost;TNT
e-Connote, Australian Air Express (existing), DHL International, Other.

This is an immediate start for an applicant, woudl suit new graduate who
would like to take on a project for future employment with the possiblility
of continuation work, or a freelancer who would like to use some creative
space to develop.

If interested please send your resume by reply
picknellblewitt at optusnet.com.au

*