[melbourne-pug] JOB: Web application developer

Benjamin Laird benjamin.laird at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 06:15:09 CET 2010

   Hi folks

My work (Loop11) is trying to find a developer for a small web application.
It's not a complicated project but the accessibility requirements and
front-end code quality are very important.

Our main application is in python so python (in whatever framework) for this
project would be ideal (and we're in Melbourne which is why I'm posting this
here).

And of course feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might be
interested:

"Loop11 are looking for a strong lead web developer / programmer for a short
term, fixed price project.  The specific experience we require are detailed
below:

·               Web accessibility WCAG (1&2), ATAG (1&2) and ARIA

·               Web standards (X)HTML

·               Web best practises (use of text for headings-not images, use
of clean semantic HTML, tables only for tabular data not used for layout)

·               Web application development that includes an API

·               E-commerce integration

Submit your application to Toby Biddle <tbiddle at Loop11.com> "

Cheers

Benjamin