[melbourne-pug] Next Melbourne PUG meeting 6:30pm Monday 10th of May @ Horse Bazaar

Rory Hart hartror at gmail.com
Wed May 5 04:08:43 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Richard Jones <r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Rory Hart <hartror at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Has there been a talk on using fabric/pip/virtualenv bootstrapping
> > and deploying environments (15min) or using coverage.py in unit testing
> (5
> > min)? If not I'll put my hand up to do a 15 minute demo as my weekend is
> > fairly clear to prep for it.
>
> Both of those sound cool. Perhaps the coverage.py one could be kept
> over for a later meeting?
>

>     Richard

Sure thing. FYI I have been lurking on this list for a number of months
without actually making it to a meeting so is there anything special I
should consider when planning my talk. My plan is to do it screencast style
using a VM and having everything local to ensure no internet issues get in
the way. Sound fine, any other considerations?
--
Rory Hart
http://roryhart.net