[melbourne-pug] Next meeting: Tuesday 11th August

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:37:51 CEST 2009

On 01/07/2009, at 3:17 PM, Lars Yencken wrote:
> I'd love a monthly meet-up. I can recommend the Loop Bar for
> something like this, if we can get the space. Last time I was there
> (a while back) there was a live visual programming competition. It
> seemed like a nice informal atmosphere, though their web site seems
> to indicate a busy calendar of events now.

Monthly implies we can rope someone or several someones into giving
some interesting presentation(s) or organising other fun stuff each
month. What are you volunteering to talk about? :)

Yeah, the Loop Bar is way busy. I have some leads on some other venues
which will be suitable.

How's everyone's promotion and outreach efforts going? ;)

     Richard