[melbourne-pug] New list member

Birch, Bill birchb at anz.com
Wed Mar 15 12:02:43 CET 2006

Hi,

Having just joined this mailing list, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently using Python 2.4 at work to convert images and auto-generate test cases for a Java application. It has been a very pleasant experience using Python. Although I keep forgetting the :

Outside work I'm particularly interested in "structural subtyping" and have started a modest project to add some of that to Python.

Looking forward to meeting some local Pythonistas!

Bill Birch