[Medusa-dev] Medusa in Debian

Jeff Breidenbach jeff at jab.org
Fri Jun 11 22:58:55 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am a Debian developer, and I would like to see a Medusa package
inside Debian main. With a little bit of hunting, I found a Debian
Medusa package on Georg Bauer's website.

  http://simon.bofh.ms/~gb/

Looking more closely, I see things like:

  This package was debianized by A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca> on
  Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:54:11 -0400.

Kuchling, do you have any interest in this? Would you like to be
involved? For example by joining the Debian project, or having a
Debian developer such as myself sponsor your packaging work? Is anyone
else working on this sort of thing?

Please let me know what makes the most sense. I've already contacted
Georg; he would be happy to see the package inside Debian but has no
plans to get further involved.

Cheers,
Jeff