[Medusa-dev] do you accept submissions?

Bill la Forge laforge49 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 7 08:37:52 EDT 2004

I just downloaded Medusa, and spent 3 hours reviewing the code. I find it easy to understand and easily extended. Simply wonderful! (Familiarity with asyncore/asynchat helped a lot, of course! ;-)

I very much want to add a handler for doing long-running (threadless/asynchronous) stateful processes which interact with a user via forms based on the compstrm project: http://compstrm.sourceforge.net/ --which already contains one integration with asynchat (asyncs).

So, do you accept submissions? (Is there a FAQ somewhere that I missed?)

Thanks!

Bill la Forge
http://www.geocities.com/laforge49/