[Medusa-dev] How to shutdown cleanly?

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Sun Apr 13 23:39:29 EDT 2003

	Apologize for the cross-post but I'm not sure where my question should be resolved (I'm
guessing medusa). I'm developing a medusa/quixote application (great job on the tech resources
btw) and can't figure out how to shutdown the server cleanly. Yes - I actually want to be able to
shutdown the app through my web browser. Sometimes in runs on win32, sometimes on linux so I
prefer an internal mechanism that can be coded. I tried calling sys.exit() and the log annouces that
it catches the SystemExit exception and it claims to be shutting down but it doesn't.

	many thanx,

		Ben Scherrey