[Medusa-dev] Patch to the current cvs version

Georg Bauer gb at murphy.bofh.ms
Tue Mar 4 20:31:57 EST 2003

Hi!

There is a problem with medusa when you call an URI with a paramter
that itself contains an URI with paramters. Medusa unquotes the full
request instead just the path part, this leads to the effect that
paramters of the URI in the paramter are "promoted" up to be paramters
of the main URI you called.

Attached is a patch we (Phil Pearson and me) believe will fix the
problem. It's actually in use currently and seems to work out ok.

bye, Georg