[medusa] Re: strangeness in zope's version of ftpserver.py

Robin Becker robin@j...
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:30:05 +0000

In article <972yTAAr8+L4EwlA@j...>, Robin Becker
<robin@j...> writes
>I have hacked in a page which uses the status stuff. I don't know about
>the channel list though. I'll have to check that out.
OK I checked my working remote zope with a modified status page and it
seems as though the original zope ftp_server doesn't react to aborted
ftp clients ie it leaves ftp_channels hanging. I'm not certain whether
the recently posted ftp_server.py will fix this; I will install on my
system and check. I'll need to restart the remote though.
--
Robin Becker