[medusa] Re: drop in medusa?

jam jam@n...
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:49:47 -0400

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 11:52:03PM -0700, cmenzel@s... wrote:

> Hi,
> I administer a site running apache with basic .htaccess authorization.
> I would like to 'drop in' medusa but need to use the existing htaccess/
> htpasswd files already in place. Is there a module to use or is this
> built into medusa?
>
> Thanks

medusa is a framework in and of itself.. it doesn't have support for
apache-like htaccess or htpasswd files that I am aware of, though it
wouldn't be all that hard to write a module that could parse them or at
least convert it to something useable. could you describe a little more
about the application, and maybe we can work something out?

regards,