[medusa] Re: How do I stop medusa gracefully

florent.heyworth@r... florent.heyworth@r...
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:03:13 -0000

<076c5gazl$r2ews-@j...> wrote:
Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/medusa/?start=10
> I'm just starting to play with medusa at home (Win95 OSR2) and find it
> does strange things to my dialup connection sometimes. I've just been
> killing the process; is there a better way?
> --
> Robin Becker

Hi

I used to develop with Medusa on a Win95 machine. As
the machine was a standalone it also had a dial-up
connection to the Internet and never noticed any
side effects. I'm now on NT and I've never noticed any
side effects either. Could you be more specific as to
what problems you've been encountering?

Cheers
Florent Heyworth

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/medusa