[Matrix-SIG] Optimization routines - anyone?

Olaf Trygve Berglihn olafb@pvv.org
02 Nov 1999 15:55:58 +0100

Hi, Robin.
I don't know much about the method you are referring to, but you could
possibly put it in ftp://ftp.python.org/pub/python/contrib/Math
Look at instructions in ftp://ftp.python.org/incoming-instructions

I guess that Travis Oliphant's multipack-site is a good place for
optimization stuff. But if it's not convenient to put it there, I
could make room for it at my place. It is not likely that I will make
major contrubutions in this field, though. Optimization alorithms is
not my speciality.

Olaf

* Robin Becker

--