[Matrix-SIG] LLNL Distribution #10

Yoon, Hoon (CICG - NY Program Trading) HYoon@exchange.ml.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:39:26 -0500

Hi,

  I just downloaded Numpy.exe. It reports "Sorry Python 1.5 does not seem to
be on your system," but I have 1.5.1 available. I am not sure what it is
looking for.
  I also reported a bug about NaN == NaN on NT platform where as on Unix NaN
!= NaN. Has this been added to the bug list or fixed? If not, then can you
pls add to the bug list?
  Thank you much for the package,

S. Hoon Yoon                   (Quant)                    Merrill Lynch
Equity Trading
yelled@yahoo.com hoon@bigfoot.com(w)
"Miracle is always only few standard deviations away, but so is
catastrophe."
* Expressed opinions are often my own, but NOT my employer's.
"I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages."    Mauldin