[Matrix-SIG] Numerical Extensions in C Documentation Updated

Travis Oliphant Oliphant.Travis@mayo.edu
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 04:16:40 -0600 (EST)

Hello,

I just updated some unofficial reference documentation I've been working
on for the C API to Numerical Python.   It is now available as a PDF file
or in LATEX source format (both gzipped) at.

http://oliphant.netpedia.net/packages/Numerical_Extensions.pdf.gz
http://oliphant.netpedia.net/packages/Numerical_Extensions.tex.gz

I haven't changed the arrayobject portions of the documentation much.  I
just added some detailed information about the ufuncobject interface.  It
is fairly complete but unpolished.  Have a look if you are interested in
writing C extensions modules.  Please send any feedback you have.

--Travis