[Matrix-SIG] Tutorial on using NumPy arrays in C extension modules

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 12:05:30 +0100

The question of how to use NumPy arrays in C extensions comes up
regularly on comp.lang.python and on the Matrix-SIG, because there is
almost no documentation other than the source code. On the occasion of
an advanced Python workshop at the EMBL in Heidelberg, I wrote a
tutorial on this subject, which is now available in my Starship cabin:

  http://starship.python.net/crew/hinsen/NumPyExtensions.html