[Matrix-SIG] updated Graphics, Numeric

Zane Motteler zcm@llnl.gov
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:37:11 -0700

To matrix-sig colleagues:

In recent weeks I have made a number of bug fixes to the Graphics
subdirectory of LLNLDistribution. In addition, I have moved
arrayfnsmodule.c from Graphics to Numerical, as it seems more
appropriately placed there.

At this point we are not ready for a full release of
LLNLDistribution, but I have tarred up LLNLDistribution/Graphics
and LLNLDistribution/Numerical and placed them on our
anonymous ftp site for those of you who would like the
latest and greatest. Here's the URL:

   ftp://ftp-icf.llnl.gov/pub/motteler/GraphNum.tar.gz

Please keep me apprised of any further problems with Graphics.
(You can bug Paul Dubois about everything else. ;) Many thanks
to those members of the Python community who have kept me on
my toes with bug reports.

Zane

Zane C. Motteler
Computer Scientist, LCP, X, and A Divisions
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Avenue, L-038
Livermore, CA 94550-9234
925/423-2143, FAX 925/423-9969