[Matrix-SIG] Re: [PSA MEMBERS] RTLD_GLOBAL gone from 1.5.2; alternative?

Zane Motteler zcm@llnl.gov
Tue, 19 Jan 99 15:17:58 PST

David Ascher wrote:

>I thought that was what the import_array function defined in
>arrayobject.h did.
>
>Zane, did you use import_array?

No, I didn't, and --eureka!!-- your succinct answer was exactly
what I was looking for. Thanks very much. (Actually, "eureka"
means *I* have found it, but I didn't, *you* did, but unfortunately
I don't know the Greek second person ending.)

Cheers,
Zane

--------------------
Zane C. Motteler, Ph. D.
   Professor Emeritus of Computer Science and Engineering
   California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
   zmottel@calpoly.edu
Currently:
   Computer Scientist
   Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
   P O Box 808, L-038 (Street address 7000 East Avenue, L-038)
   Livermore, CA 94551-9900
   zcm@llnl.gov  925/423-2143, FAX 925/423-9969