[Matrix-SIG] New and improved N-D convolution in the "up and coming" sigtools toolbox.

Travis E. Oliphant Oliphant.Travis@mayo.edu
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 19:25:52 -0600

I'm making available a new and improved version of N-D convolution.  It
is now much faster (about 5 times faster on large datasets) and has all
of the mode options of 1-D convolve (0, 1, or 2) for ('valid', 'same',
and 'full').

The routine is defined as the only method in a new module I would like
to see called sigtools.  I hope this will contain someday all (or most
of) the filter routines some of us commonly use in MATLAB, IDL, etc..

The files are available at
http://oliphant.netpedia.net/

Any contributions to this toolbox would be greatly appreciated.  Anyone
hiding any great signal, image, or array processing routines out there
that could use a nice home?

--Travis