[Matrix-SIG] Tk plotting widget

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:25:21 +0200 (DFT)

I have just finished a first working version of a Tk widget that
handles data plots. At the moment only line graphs are supported,
although other types might be added later. Axes are optionally
provided, with automatic scaling and labelling. Automatic resizing is
implemented.

This is a very early test version and may be both buggy and inefficient.
I appreciate bug reports, comments, suggestions, and code submissions ;-)

You can pick it up at

   http://starship.skyport.net/crew/hinsen/TkPlotCanvas.py