[Matrix-SIG] TableIO - it's I/O for tables

Mike Miller miller5@uiuc.edu
10 Apr 1998 09:24:56 -0500

Thanks for the fixes, Janko.  I'll take a look at the rows key
and see if I can sort out what's happening with the trailing
empty lines.  By empty lines, do you mean lines that are only
whitespace and a newline?  That's something that I hadn't
considered yet.  The problem may go away if you put a comment
character on those lines.

Also, thanks very much for the Setup-file.  I'm away from the
machine where I have the code today, but I'll work that in over
the weekend and send a message when it's done.

Mike

--
Michael A. Miller                                miller5@uiuc.edu
  Department of Physics, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign