[MATRIX-SIG] SWIG, Numeric Python

Jens Decker Jens.Decker@chemie.uni-regensburg.de
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:14:06 +0200

Hello!

Last Friday I began using Python for my data analysis work and in the meantime
I've managed to interface my Fortran Code and a few NAG-Library Routines
(nonlinear least square fitting, numerical integrations) with this wonderful
language and the nice numeric package. For my further programming it would
be useful to automate the interfacing. Unfortunately I didn't find any example
with helper functions for SWIG and numeric python datatypes. Are there any
packages around which I could look at? Any code fragment showing how to
wrap double arrays and things like that would be useful for me to get an
idea.

Yours,

Jens Decker

* Jens Decker                                             *
* Universitaet Regensburg                                 *
* Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie     *
* Lehrst. Prof. Dick                                      *
* Universitaetstr. 31                                     *
* 93059 Regensburg                                        *
* Tel: +49-941/943-4473, -4458 Fax: -4488  Room: 22.2.14  *
* Email: Jens.Decker@chemie.uni-regensburg.de             *