[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] Final (hopefully) alpha release available

Paul F. Dubois dubois1@llnl.gov
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 09:57:16 -0700

A great example of the Dubois Lemma: If you don't abbreviate anything, you
can't forget which abbreviation you used.

The usual counter-argument is, "I don't like all that typing." To which I
reply, either, "Get over it!", or "Mavis Beacon". (:->.

At least we aren't using aimag, like Fortran!

Your friend,

Paul, the touch typist