[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] pickle error on Win95

Steve Spicklemire steve@estel.uindy.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 96 08:49:12 -0500

Jim,

    James> Your hex dump looks right to me, so I'd guess that the
    James> error is something else.

    James> I'm surprised that v0.35 compiled on Win95 without any
    James> compilation errors.  I haven't yet implemented any of the
    James> patches that others have told me are needed to get things
    James> to compile under windows.  Did you have to make any changes
    James> to the code?

Note that he's using the Symantec compiler, rather than MSoft. I don't
have that compiler, so I can't be sure, but all of the patches I made could've
easily been OK on another compiler (e.g., MSoft seems to define 'complex', and
M_PI was not defined.. etc.)

-steve