[PYTHON MATRIX-SIG] New Tutorial / Some Questions

David Ascher da@maigret.cog.brown.edu
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 16:49:33 -0500 (EST)

> BTW, it would be extremely helpful to have a list of all existing
> functions/methods with a short definition. It is difficult to comment
> on whether the current set is sufficient and/or appropriately defined
> and names without knowing what is out there! Do you happen to have
> something suitable?

I've tried to list them all in the tutorial.  Well, at least they should
all be mentioned in the tutorial.  A whole bunch of them have no
definitions yet, but that will get fixed.  I just got them from browsing
the source, so I may very well have missed some.

--david