[Matplotlib-users] Sarcasm and scorn? (was Re: How to close plot window in interactive mode?)

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:44:33 EDT 2020

Jerzy,

I agree with both Juan and Paul.

There is no place for sarcasm or scorn on our mailing list (or any of our
spaces). We follow the PSF Code of Conduct (
https://www.python.org/psf/conduct/ ).  Your initial email (which you call
"brutal") is not considerate, respectful, or professional and is not
appropriate for this list.

This is not the first time you have been rebuked [1], but given this
defense of your behavior I see that I was giving you too much benefit of
the doubt.

If you can not bring yourself to answer questions on the mailing list in a
respectful, considerate, and professional manner, please do not answer at
all.

Tom

[1] https://mail.python.org/pipermail/matplotlib-users/2020-May/001891.html

Thomas Caswell