[Matplotlib-users] Fwd: Matplotlib help

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at unicaen.fr
Wed Mar 20 16:49:46 EDT 2019

Le 20/03/2019 à 06:58, binsha s a écrit :

> *...*
>    I am trying to build a gui app for graph plotting. I used multiple
> files

A. As far as I can see it, your problems are related to Qt, not to
Matplotlib. Event Loops, callbacks... Why do you ask Matplotlib people
for help?

B. Did you understand the advice of Paul Hobson:

> Be sure to include a *small, but working* example (that someone can
> copy/paste and run) that *demonstrates the problem* you are having
> along with a clear explanation of what you expect to happen.
You included a dump of a *long* program /*not adequately formatted for
testing*/; just from reading it it is not easy to see what do you want...

  JK