[Matplotlib-users] [REL] Matplotlib 3.0.0

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:03:12 EDT 2018

Folks,

A small update, when I uploaded the wheels yesterday I only uploaded about
half of them [1] and did not check my work carefully enough.  This has been
rectified, sorry to everyone who had installs fail his morning.

Tom

[1] I downoladed one of the wheels from http://wheels.scipy.org/ twice, the
browser helpfully added (1) to the name, when I when to upload everything
twine got half way through and failed out on that file.  I thought it had
done everything else, but it had actually only done everything up to that
file.