[Matplotlib-users] wulff plot

Joe Kington joferkington at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 12:19:59 EDT 2018

For what it's worth, I'm the author of mplstereonet, and I'd be happy to
address your problem.

The only numpy depreciations that I'm aware of affecting the project don't
actually change any behavior, they just issue warnings that the old
behavior was ambiguous.

One note: the weights agruments to density contorting are relatively
untested and not frequently used. You're likely hitting a corner case that
I'm not aware of, but I can confirm that they work for the cases I've
tested.

If you could add a bit more detail and the traceback you're seeing, I'd
love to fix your issue.

Thanks!
-Joe