[Matplotlib-users] Lien&bar combination graph.

vincent.adrien at gmail.com vincent.adrien at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:25:31 EDT 2018

Hi Ravi,

You are using plotting capabilities wrapped by pandas, which hide a bit
the “usual” objects used in the vanilla Matplotlib tutorials that you
could find :/ (AFAICT).

Please find attach one way to get what you would like if I understood
correctly your wish. I personally tend to only use to object-oriented
interface but if you really prefer the pyplot interface ("plt.*"),
remember that the commands apply generally to the last active object,
which is relevant.

Hopefully this helps a bit.

Best,
Adrien