[Matplotlib-users] Project to work on

Eric Firing efiring at hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 12 01:59:16 EST 2018

Thank you for your expression of interest.  We welcome new contributors!
I don't have a specific project to suggest, and it would be difficult to
do so without more familiarity with your skills and interests.  Usually
people begin contributing to Matplotlib gradually, with smaller fixes
(documentation and/or code) and review of existing PRs.  We have
distressingly many open issues and PRs--have a look, see if some of them
match your interests and skills.  If you haven't already done so, check
out https://matplotlib.org/devel/index.html.

Eric