[Matplotlib-users] Color Cycle Survey

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 01:33:49 EST 2018

Thanks for this work, Matthew! I'm excited about this. For what it's worth, though (probably not much), in the 11 tries I had, I don't think I liked any of the cycles as much as the one in this comment [1], which I think is close to perfect:

https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/issues/9460#issuecomment-377312565

But I am not colorblind nor have I worked in this space so I defer to the data. =)

Thanks again,

Juan.