[Matplotlib-users] 2018 John Hunter Excellence in Plotting Contest

Pierre Haessig pierre.haessig at crans.org
Thu Apr 26 11:09:36 EDT 2018

Hi,

Is there a web page that collects the links to the results of the
previous editions ?

I found the 2013 edition website http://conference.scipy.org/jhepc2013/

I also found 2016 winner
https://scipy2016.scipy.org/ehome/146062/332971/ with links to previous
galleries, but 2014 and 2015 links are broken
(http://stsdas.stsci.edu/download/mdroe/plotting/ and
http://stsdas.stsci.edu/download/mdroe/plotting-2015/)

Best,

Pierre