[Matplotlib-users] Unzoom problem in 2.1.0

Stuart Mentzer Stuart_Mentzer at objexx.com
Mon Oct 9 23:32:02 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have a Pyside application (using Qt4Agg backend) that does line and
spectral/contour plots.
After updating to 2.1.0 "unzooming" via the back toolbar button or
right-click won't always
return to the "home" view. It is not consistent but the problem appears
regularly. It is as
though the zoom stack is losing entries off the end.

My attempts to reproduce this in a small (non-Pyside) pyplot example that I
could submit
as a bug haven't been successful yet. I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing
this or has an
idea on how best to isolate the problem.

Thanks,
Stuart

--
Sent from: http://matplotlib.1069221.n5.nabble.com/matplotlib-users-f3.html