[Matplotlib-users] Regarding installation

srinivas boppu srinivas.boppu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:29:10 EDT 2016

Hi,

This is Srinivas. I would like to install  "matplotlib" in office compute
farm and our IT generally don't support such individual requests.
So, I would like to install in a  specific area where I have the write
access.

I wanted to know, what is the easiest way to install on  linux?
Any suggestions in this regard would help.

Thanks,
Srinivas

--
Apologizing doesn't mean U r wrong & the other is right,It means that U
value the relationship more than Ur ego...